Would you like to have your leaflets, menus, postcards or other material distributed within the HG5 area and/or surrounding villages?
Let us help you !
We can deliver anything from 500 to 5,500 per month with Knaresborough Now magazine from as little as £30 per 1,000.
|LEAFLET DISTRIBUTION||Size of Leaflet||Cost per 1000 leaflets|
|Advertiser||A5 or less||£30.00|
|Larger than A5||£35.00|
|Non-Advertiser||A5 or less||£35.00|
|Larger than A5||£40.00|
We are very competitively priced for distribution and guarantee you a quality service where you need never worry about the delivery because :-
1. We deliver door-to-door and only delivery upto 4 leaflets with our monthly issues and NEVER send out your competitors leaflets alongside your own
2. Our delivery people are closely vetted before we use them
3. Each distributor confirms receipt of the leaflets and provides written confirmation when they have completed their deliveries before they are paid
4. We have homes on very single delivery route who save and date all leaflets received through the door. This is so that we can regularly check to ensure that our deliveries are made properly
5. Each distributor confirms receipt of the leaflets and provides written confirmation when they have completed their deliveries before they are paid
The all enables us to give you the best leaflet delivery service with the peace of mind that your leaflets are being safely delivered door-to-door with our Knaresborough Now magazines
Is distributed to over 12,000 homes and businesses every 2 months.
We alternate delivery areas to maximise coverage.
Area 1a & 1b receives a magazine in Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, & Nov.
Area 2 receives a magazine in Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct & Dec.
Area 1a we deliver to:
‘HG5 0’ area of Knaresborough and also Arkendale, Cattal, Copgrove, Cowthorpe, Coneythorpe, Farnham, Ferrensby, Flaxby, Forest Lane Head, Green Hammerton, Hunsingore, Little Ribston, Minskip, North Deighton, parts of Starbeck, Staveley, Walshford and Whixley.
Area 1b we deliver to:
‘HG5 8 & 9’ areas of Knaresborough and also Bishop Monkton, Brearton, Burton Leonard, Calcutt / Thistle Hill, Goldsborough, Lingerfield, Nidd, Plompton, Ripley, Scotton, Scriven and Wormald Green.
Area 2 : magazines are replenished monthly at collection points in the following areas :
Beningbrough, Bishop Monkton, Boroughbridge, Burton Leonard, Cattal, Cowthorpe, Follifoot, Hunsingore, Killinghall, Kirk Hammerton, Little Ribston, Marton-cum-Grafton, North Deighton, Pannal, Ripley, Roecliffe, Sicklinghall, South Stainley, Spofforth, Tockwith, Walshford, Wetherby and Wormald Green.